Gold Member Since 2007
Audited Supplier

Aerospace South-Ocean(Zhejiang) Science and Technology Co., Ltd.

Load Cell, Weighing Sensor, Transducer manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Accessories for Assembly Load Cells, Scales (GX-1A), Special Load Cell for Crane Scale (ET-1) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Company Show Invitation company picture

Invitation

company picture [Mar 01,2017]
company picture
Aerospace South-Ocean Science and Technology Co., Ltd is a synthesis technical company jointly created by China Aerospace science and technology group and Shanghai Bofeng group, located in Qianlong industrial development zone, Qianyuan town,Deqing county,Huzhou city,Zhejiang province, China. Its predecessor is Zhejiang South-ocean Sensor Manufacturing Co.,LTD, which was founded in 1985, with history of more than 30 years. Taking strategic consideration of operation, our company introduced the investment of China Aerospace science and technology group in November, 2012, which is holding 60% share. That time, South-ocean Aerospace Technology Co.,LTD became a state-owned holding company. In order to deepen reform and speed up the development, our company introduced the investment of Shanghai Bofeng Group in 2015, which is holding the remaining 40% share. The twice investment helped Aerospace South-Ocean Science and Technology Co., Ltd to achieve the smooth transformation.
Under the direction of operation philosophy" quality first, good faith, customer focus,  professional based, innovation as the soul", after 30 years of development, Aerospace South-Ocean Science and Technology Co., Ltd has been one of the most professional domestic load cell manufacturing. Introducing the investment of China Aerospace science and technology group and Shanghai Bofeng group, Aerospace South-Ocean Science and Technology Co., Ltd is expanding its product category to the field of torque sensor, pressure sensor, temperature sensor, dip angle sensor and so on. Moreover, Aerospace South-Ocean Science and Technology Co., Ltd takes a place in the field of military products and Aerospace application such as measurement and control system of load cell, industrial remote control system, carrier rocket, unmanned aircraft rudder control system, and unmanned aerial vehicle (uav) control. Its products are successfully applied in heaven, ground and ocean, and are suitable for application in various complex and rough condition. Besides, its products are widely used in the industry of pipeline, petrochemical, railway, electric power, coal, metallurgy, water conservancy, automobile, transportation and installation, machine manufacturing, instrument and so on..
Aerospace South-Ocean Science and Technology Co., Ltd covers the land of 35acres, structure area is more than 24000 square meter. Our company owns modern workshop and advanced technical equipment. Presently, it has equipped with more than 200 sets of CNC machining equipment, 100 sets of measure and test equipment. Two sets of automatic production line come into use. And company newly bought a set of force measuring equipment with the capacity of 2000 tonnes, which provides reliable guaranty for test of large capacity load cell. Complete production and test equipment provides firm guarantee for large-scale production and continuous improvement of the quality. To meet the requirements of company development, our company confiscates a land of 270 acres in Deqing technology industrial zone in 2016. Our company is planning to create a new industry, new technology and new life zone by three stages. And will introduce more high grade equipment and technology, which will provide new energy for further development of Aerospace South-Ocean Science and Technology Co., Ltd .

Post code:313216                            Tel: 4009262808  0572-8234521
Fax: 0572-8425981                          Web: www.china-cells.com